Article I – Trinitarianism
We believe that God revealed Himself as a Trinity in three persons (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) — one God.
The Father – from whom all revelation proceeds. The Father represents the mind. The Father thinks.
The Son – who mediates and objectively incarnates that revelation in a historical manifestation. The Son represents the idea. The Son also represents thought.
The Holy Ghost – who is divinely outpoured and subjectively applies that revelation to men. The Holy Ghost represents expression. The Holy Ghost is action.
Article II – Divine Revelation
We believe the Bible is the divine revelation of God, written without error and inspired by the Holy Spirit.
Article III – Jesus Christ
We believe in His virgin birth as the Son of God, sinless life, miracles, bodily resurrection, ascension and future return.
Article IV- Creation
We believe that God created the heavens and the earth through His spoken word.
Article V – Man/Woman
We believe that man and woman were created by God in His own image, not a solitary individual, but two people not “evolving” from monkeys or any other animal.
Article VI – Salvation
We believe that, by violating God’s command, man and woman fell into sin and must be born again to gain salvation – which is a merciful gift available to all through God’s grace, whereby we humble ourselves to His will and confess with our mouths that He is Lord.
Article VII – The Church
We believe that the Church is a body of believers, and that the mission of the Church is to be a witness for Jesus Christ.
Article VIII – The Baptism
We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit is given to believers who ask for it, and that the Holy Spirit has sanctifying power enabling Christians to live a holy life.
Pastor’s Mission Statement
1) “The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2) To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; 3) To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.”
Pastor’s Mission is…
· To preach good tidings unto the meek
· To bind up the brokenhearted
· To proclaim liberty those captivated by sin
· To open up prison doors to those who are bound
· To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord
· To comfort all who mourn; and provide love and joy for them
· To lift the spirits of those who are low
· To increase the Kingdom of God with solid numbers
How does she plan to accomplish this? Through Jesus Christ, our Lord and with the help of the existing leaders and members assigned to her charge.
Bishop Rosette Coney
God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
(Matthew 28:19 / Jude 20 and 21)
We believe in the Church of the Living God,
the Pillar and Ground of the Truth,
Which He Purchased With His Own Blood, Inc.
(1st Timothy 3:15 / Acts 20:28)
We believe in the Holy Ghost and the evidence
is speaking in tongues.
(Acts 2:4 / Acts 10:45-46)
We believe in water baptism, which means to emerge.
(Matthew 3:16 / Acts 8:38 and 39)
We believe in the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ.
(1st Corinthians 15:3 and 4 / 1st Peter 1:3)
We believe that it is God’s will
that all men should be saved.
(2nd Peter 3:9)